View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:01 PM  
EroticEurope

Industry Role:
Starting a webcam studio without money?

Hello everyone, I am new member here.

I am Full-Time Internet Marketer since last year. My main incomes are from affiliate and CPA networks, but some other sources as well. I am not earning lots of money, but it's enough for the place where I live.

Now, I am thinking of opening a webcam studio. I've done some research on this field, and I have a numbers of reasons to belive that I would go very well with this kind of business here in my country.

The question is: How to find an investor? Is it possible to make some kind of business agreement with someone who has the money to invest?

First of all, I was thinking to agree with investor that I will not earn a single penny until our studio payout all the expences for the place, equipment, bills, etc. Then we can share profit. Also, I have quite big lot behind my house, wich I can offer as my part of investment. We can build big object at this place, where girls are supposed to work. I already have 2 phone lines (one I don't use at all), and wireless network in my house if that helps.

Any advices are welcomed.

Thanks.

Last edited by EroticEurope; 08-24-2011 at 06:04 PM..
EroticEurope is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote