View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 06:49 PM  
ElleSorbet
smut peddler

Industry Role:
writer looking for work

I'm Elle I've been a freelance writer for almost two years now. I started off working for content mills online - writing anything from articles to blog posts to comments for blogs (or wherever you chose to stick those little anecdotal blurbs). Creative writing is also a passion of mine (and what I've been going to school for).

Most of what I've written in the past is mainstream topics (food, health, tv & movies, etc), good work but I'm wanting to get more into the adult side of things.

I have some experience in the online adult fields. I tried out being a PSO for a while (researched a bit on that). I currently work for an adult texting company and my main clientele for writing is articles on tarot topics & blogs promoting phone sex.

I'm hoping to find more work with adult topics. I'm not squeamish so I'll write on whatever fetish, kink, niche you want. I have written graphic pieces on taboo fetishes even, so if that's what you need, I'll happily write it.

I'm available for:
articles (250 - 400 words) $5 - 8,
blog posts (150 - 250 words) $3 - 5,
comments/blurbs/-just a little something with your keyword(s) in it (100 - 110 words) $1 per 100 - 110 word pieces.
If you need something smaller like descriptions or such, we can work something out. Same goes with longer pieces - such as erotica stories - throw me the details & we can work out a deal.
Some prices are negotiable if you have a lot of work you need done. I'm flexible - we can work something out ;)

I do have samples of work I've done in the past (so don't try and post them somewhere, they won't pass copyscape). Also, I don't spin articles. Sorry.

Email me @ - ElleSorbet [at] hush.com
ICQ - 636166534
ElleSorbet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote