View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:33 PM  
EukerVoorn
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post
yeah. when you're driving at night you don't dare come to a complete stop, even at red lights, for fear someone will come at your car with a gun. People never stand outside of their homes on the street for more time than it takes to get the gates closed with the electrified barbed wire. My wife's 75 year old mother and her mother's friends were held up at a tea party at a friends house by a gang of thugs with Uzi's one afternoon. Her cousin was car jacked in broad daylight in the gated parking lot of her condo 2 blocks from the police station with a gun to her chest. One of her second cousins was killed with a knife coming out of a supermarket in the evening..
Yuck. There is this guy (British) doing great docs on TV (forgot his name but you might know who I mean - he also did a great doc on treatment of peadophiles in some Canadian jail), he also covered South Africa and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was this criminal telling how he went into a house, grabbed the baby, put a gun against his head and demanded money from the parents otherwise he would shoot the baby. He was caught by police and spent a few years in jail, as soon as he got out he went back into the criminal routine again. This interview was on a busy street at daytime and his buddy was standing next to him, carrying a huge gun and showing it to the cam. These two guys were really scary. They also went into the townships to cover how they deal with each other in there. If they catch someone from another township stealing something, they kill him on the spot and that's usually done by necklacing (car tire around the neck filled with petrol and ignited). It's sad that now they finally have their freedom, they can't do anything else but killing each other, and their country.

Most of my cats were born in Cape Town btw
EukerVoorn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote