View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 01:29 PM  
Talia_Payoneer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So a few things:

About Latina - you also have an account manager if you are a partner and should be answered promptly as well.

Regarding the rest, nothing I have posted here is a lie. The fact is there have been zero investigations about anything because nothing happened, and honestly, blaming Payoneer for 9/11 is REALLY pushing it, don't you think? We have no connections to Al Qaeda, do we?

You are entitled to your opinion, however if any wrong-doing had occurred on our end, international organizations would be after us.

I am very proud to work at Payoneer and love my job. We have been able to give more than 1.2 million people worldwide a way to get paid that otherwise would have been unavailable to them. Yuval at no point asked anyone to play nice or be nice. I'm big girl and can take care of myself. I am not here to dodge accusation or steal anyone's business. I am here to make my assistance available to any of our users and potential users that need it, and plenty of GFYers have sought and received my help.

We do not require any passports - we require any photo ID that you choose. We aren't picky, but PCI regulations force us to do so, just like every other company that deals with payments.

The point is, if anything illegal had happened at our company, you would read about it in all media - CNN, BBC, etc. without distinction. This is not the case. Nothing we have stated here is a lie - I challenge you to research and find one official document FROM ANY COUNTRY stating that we have done anything illegal and showing any investigation and conclusion of criminal activity (or really any official investigation).

All Israelis are required to do military service, so any company that has Israeli offices, whether founded and based in Israel or that merely has R&D offices in Israel - is bound to have a large majority of former military employees. In much the same way, almost every country in the world 30 years ago would have had former military personnel that served in the World Wars and Vietnam, and local wars too. That's a pretty big generalization to make.

You are entitled to your opinion, and we have zero intention of making anyone use our product, but spreading malicious lies about a company only discredits you as a person, not me. Anyone with Googling abilities will see that 100% of what is written is 100% speculation.

Oh, and by the way, press play on that video you posted, there is no relation between the title and the context. It's like saying "Hot girl on girl action" and the video showing a cat flushing the toilet.
Email me about becoming a Payoneer sponsor

Last edited by Talia_Payoneer; 10-09-2011 at 01:34 PM..
Talia_Payoneer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote