View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:18 PM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
We weren't warned. We fully cooperate with any official agency that requests information from us regarding any potential criminal investigation and fraud investigation. Again, just because it's written in a article, doesn't mean it happened. I doubt the people who wrote the article were present at the conversation.

An investigation went on, but it wasn't about Payoneer, we were just cooperating fully with authorities requesting information.

The Central Bank, said Lt Gen Dahi, has enquired with the "issuers of the cards" about the source of the funds but has not had any response from them so far.
Notices
"If we do not get a convincing response from them, I will request a red notice and a black notice for the institutions, as well as a UAE ban on the use of cards issued by them," he said.

sounds like a warning to me..