View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:19 PM  
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
OK, let's say that Payoneer was warned and made to turn over documents - if there was any wrong doing on our part, again, this would be investigated and charges would be brought by international organizations.

About the links: There are people all over the world that refuse military service, all get similar outcomes, and comparing a payment organization to Nazi Europe is, again, pushing it. I am not making any type of excuse for anyone of anything, but we are a payout company that allows private loads in addition to partner payments, just like PayPal and every competitor out there. Do you think they do background checks on each user? If all of us had to request every document from each person that signed up, no one would be in business and no one would be getting paid. By the way, neither do local banks when you sign up for bank accounts in any country. I'm sorry, but as an outsider looking in, I think most of this sounds like conspiracy theories, especially with regards to world media.

It is your right to believe what you want to believe, but I am done commenting on this particular aspect. Nothing any of us will say will convince you of anything, short of official documents from every international organization in the world claiming there was no wrong doing.

From here on out, I am only commenting on anything related to the Payoneer service.
Don't cry when you get called out on a subject when you start a thread about said subject especially when your initial posts contains blatant lies.

I didn't compare Nazi Europe to Payoneer, I compared the IDF to the Nazi army.

If just one of the terrorists used Payoneer cards it would be one thing. But for 14/15 terrorists to have cards issued by the same company is 'pushing it'. And then add to that that the CEO of the company is linked to that same terrorist cell...and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there is probably a connection between the two.

As an outsider looking in, I think most of this sounds like Payoneer is hand in hand with terrorists and helping them commit terrorism across the globe. And I will believe otherwise when I have reason to believe otherwise, not because a Payoneer employee and her boss, an ex-terrorist and current supporter of terrorism tell me otherwise.
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote