View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:30 PM  
Talia_Payoneer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have been nothing but truthful ever since I arrived at these boards 7 months ago. if you don't like an answer of mine or don't trust it, that is 100% your prerogative, but it doesn't make anything I say a lie.

I use my real name on these forums (and a real photo of me - you can easily Google both), and if I only do so because I believe 100% in the company and what it does and its integrity. No job is worth putting your reputation on line for, and I am not doing that. The fact that someone says what I'm saying is a lie, doesn't make it a lie.

I believe in 100% transparency, and if I have done anything on these boards since I arrived here, it's prove that. I have been working in this field in hi tech for 7 years, and I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. If I don't have an answer, I find one and always answer. You will not find one post here unanswered by me, even if someone doubts what I say. I believe it's better to be absent and not say a word than lie, and a philosophy I have followed from day one in this field. (Field = community management)

That said, I am happy you've been pleased with the service.
Email me about becoming a Payoneer sponsor
Talia_Payoneer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote