View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:06 PM  
pimpsalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeloubani View Post
I'm not a Muslim first of all and yes I do support Hamas, the democratically elected political party in Palestine.

Second of all no need to do any searching - my name is Moe Loubani. The username is moeloubani because I can't use spaces.

Majority of us dead? Do you have any proof for that? Or are you just starting to make things up because that's all you can do when faced with a logical argument that you can't beat?

On the other hand Israel, a terrorist state, has threatened the majority of our lives.

Samson Option:

Seems to me like YOU pimpsalot are the one supporting terrorism. Seems to me like YOU are the one that wants most of us dead. Seems me that YOU are the one that is supporting Israel's constant terrorist attacks against children and babies. You're probably wearing one of these Israeli shirts right now that makes fun of killing a pregnant woman and her unborn fetus:

I don't support the murder of anyone, and that's why I call Payoneer out on their obvious involvement in an illegal international assassination of a member of a democratically elected political party. You on the other hand seem to support murder and terrorism, especially when it happens to Muslims.

Next time pimpsalot you can actually look intelligent if you try to debate the actual subject at hand, not personally attack those debating. That means you've lost the debate and turned to the 'be a little kid' strategy that so many of those supporting Israeli terrorism turn to.

You forgot to mention:

"illegal international assassination of a member of a democratically elected political party who illegally used illegally smuggled illegal weapons to illegally murder non-combatant citizens of a neighboring parliamentary republic."

I know it's a minor omission but an omission nonetheless.
pimpsalot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote