View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:13 PM  
pimpsalot

Board Members:

I want to furthermore emphasize that this terrorist supporting radicalized islamic jihadist is a very violent person who has publicly lodged a variety of anti-semitic and homophobic rants online. Here is an example of what really makes "moeloubani" tick (sorry bad pun):

From [email protected]

"Idiot Jewish man, I wish you would come to Canada, 39 Willow Road, Apt. # 610 Guelph, Ontario N1H 1V8 (519) 837-5768 and say just one word in front of me. One big difference between us is that you can't fight a hand to hand battle and instead need your friends to fight for you. Pathetic jew. Israel never existed and never has existed you pathetic faggot running from Hitler. Awwww do you need someone to pick on? Does your daddy keep fucking you in the ass you pathetic slime? HA Come say one thing in front of me. Tell me where you are, and I'll come have a debate with you over whether or not there are any Palestinians alive while you feel the fist of one shoved so far up your ass [see photo for demonstration] its coming out of your eye."

Mohammad "Moe" Loubani

[Note: Mo has proven that Islam is a "Religion of Peace"]

IS THIS REALLY A GUY WE WANT WITHIN OUR INDUSTRY? IS THIS REALLY THE TYPE OF "AFFILIATE" that anyone on this board wants to do busines with?
pimpsalot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote