View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:11 PM  
Cherry7
Confirmed User

I have an opinion and I stick to it until someone shows my the reasons I am wrong.

When a review site has an illogical and complex scoring system which ignores many factors but favors certain ones. Resulting in a few sites being featured on your home page and and other sites buried deep, ones suspects something else is happening than the search for the best value for money for your clients.

This does a disservice to your visitors and websites owners, and the industry.

I mention one of your criteria Quality, you define it solo in terms of bit-rate, ignoring all the other factors that effect picture quality.
You give high marks to sites which update, knowing that quality cannot be produced as quickly as poorly shot material....

It is also worthy of note that a high percentage of posters just believe its rigged. You haven't even convinced your own industry that you are trustworthy.

A film reviewer will give equal weight to an Indie film as to a big studio production. They win the respect of their industry. It is a shame that the "adult review sites" are mostly a scam.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote