View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:54 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsewithClass View Post
You are asking me to run before I am walking again...
I'm not. Traffic is not part of 'running'. It's the first thing you should have thought of.

If you have no traffic, the model will make no money and will not work for you.

You need to offer MORE than she would get just going on cam in her own home. Not less.

Quote:
I have the studio now complete & now I have found out some great information with regards to the models pay, I am now contacting the models...
That's good. But with no traffic, the whole idea crumbles at the first hurdle, doesn't it?

You were told this about 6 months ago when you first started talking about it.

Quote:
When I have my vision coming together, with 20 or so models on my books, enough content from them to create a network of solo sites & the cam platform all linked, then I can look into the traffic. Until then, shall I just run my studio, look after the websites & program I have running & build a rapport with the hopeful models
Great. I am sure your helpful rapport will be able to tell them why they made nothing after an 8 hour shift.

Quote:
And as said, no, I wasn't lying
Well, you were. You were either lying when you said I helped, or lying when you said I didn't. Which is it?

And I'm helping again now.

You have no traffic, and no budget for traffic and this is going to fail without traffic.

I think you better start looking for investors again to bankroll your advertising.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote