View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 10:36 PM  
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anexsia View Post
and you'll love it much more then a mac.
Don't get me wrong, macs are still good but you essentially pay premium on top of a premium product. At the end you just think "fucking jesus!!!" Macs are good for the seamless integration for running virtual OSes of linux, bsd, windows, and the OS X but whenever I think of a mac I think of a pretty girl chewing bubble gum with headphones on chatting on FB and watching youtube videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
Some advice, then. Don't go cheap on the computer, or the while thing will run dogshit slow. Same with the video cards. Your monitors should be $500 each, mimimum. Mine are Dell Ultrasharps ... the engineering-grade kind. Anything less, and they won't be useful for design.
Will do but will still ask around as that's what I always do when spending lots of money. I may wait until the intel Ivy bridge chips get mainstream before doing this though as my setup is still good now but how can you not like having 4 screen?!!!!

Thanks guys...
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote