View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:10 AM  
myrealcamgirls
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Often times negative comments can teach you something. Whether its your ego, temper if you let it, or even the ability to handle negative comments. More so, it can actually teach you to better what needs perfection. Its possible I am a beginner to this business or not. Does it really matter. But I like this. This gives me an opportunity to continue to let people think what they want. I'm either a beginner or not. Something that remains true, we all start off as beginners at some point. Think of sites such as livejasmin, naked, etc... There was a time they didn't exists, just as well as being a beginner.

So if people really need to waste pointless energy, bash & exchange useless words, then have fun with that. Nevertheless, I am not a trolling. But, believe what you want, its all good.

Skype ID: myreal.camgirls

Last edited by myrealcamgirls; 11-05-2011 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: I wrote it incorrectly, plus Grammatical Errors.
myrealcamgirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote