View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:59 AM  
Vjo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I have always minded my own biz. Never thrown the first punch. Offered many folks advice.

And in return I have gotten a lot of love from this board. Both on and off GFY but all from GFY.

99.5% of you have been nothing but kind.

I am sorry I had to go hear with this kid. But he seems to have a thing for me. lol

Aaah in the pizza days we had one saying.

There is ALWAYS one in every crowd, Most of you turn the other cheek. I dont. It irritates me.

Me and baddog posted one of the nicest threads on this board tonight. It is a work in the making. It took a lot of work. You think I pull a thread like that out of my ass.

Do I need to list the decent threads I tried and I think succeeded in posting.

Yeah some dont like em. But lots did. Including mgmt. I know they like an honest attemp to create a nice thread that is entertaining.

THAT is the most unselfish thing ANYONE can do around here. What I do. And most of you appreciate it or at least leave me alone.

I helped to make this board a little better with some entertainment for the troops. If it is not your cup of tea then please just turn the channel.

Are we board with this yet? LOL

Ok fights over, move along.

i think this thread needs an old school vid

what do you like Jakez?

Ya know Jakes we could of been friends. I almost offered you advice in one of your "help me" threads.

I want to be friends with all. But alas in life that is a hard thing to do.

lets unwind with my gen's anthem, fuck em if they dont get it

it isnt my problem you dont get it

please ignore me or get FFvB if you must

we can still be friends

Last edited by Vjo; 11-05-2011 at 01:05 AM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote