View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:34 PM  
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by garce View Post
Only $50K? Fuck, I'm not wasting my time telling YOU about my workday.

How fucking pretentious can you get?
You're an idiot, plus your old. If you have nothing productive to say stay out of these threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geirlur View Post
I work maybe two hours, then go to the gym, then work another hour when I get back.
Then I add in some days where I do a ton of blog updates in the evening for several hours.
I basically work 365 days a year
Good honest reply, productive and balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch XXX View Post
wake up
check email
reply to new orders
reply to current client questions etc...
knock out any design work needs to be done
work on personal projects
personal time with family maybe park or just go for walk with my lil girl on the levee
wrap up business ends for the day
more personal time
crash

do again.
Nothing wrong with that. You're normal and seems like a good setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPeabody View Post
I work all damn day long, seven days a week.
Look, I'm working now! See sig.
This is why you are so successful, kudos to you and I look forward to following you here to pick up some of your wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post
Things have changed since my son arrived 8 weeks ago, so now it's:

Monday-Friday

Up at 6:30, because he is awake now, so bring him to the bed, and the wife and I play with him for 45 minutes or so, at the same time switching from news channel to news channel, BBC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, local, etc...
7:15, hit the shower, get dressed, eat
7:45 get to the office, that is just around the corner from where I live
On the phone/skype to the EU, talking to the guys at EuroPaymentGroup in the Frankfurt office, E.U. banks, merchants, processors, etc...
9:30ish, start going through emails, applications, due dilligence documents, etc...
12:30ish, zip home for lunch with wife and son
2pm, back in office, start contacting west coast contacts.
5:50, or 6pm I'm trying to wrap it up and head back to spend time at home.... sometimes this doesn't work out, and I'm there much later.

Often I have calls super early in the morning or very late at night, because of the time-zone of the people I'm talking with, so I take those at home.

Travel about once a month, usually to meet with banks offshore, sometimes for shows, sometimes to meet with large merchants. I've tried to cut back on the traveling for the last 6 months, with the pregnancy and new baby.

Saturday-Sunday, I'm often working at least an hour or so, but a lot of the time I'm doing it on the boat, not in the office, so that makes a big difference!! :-)

I will have to see how to balance family life with adult, I haven't got past dating yet.
I'm still a young punk but I'll be heading into my late twenties this year so I'm starting to get a little old now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerCum View Post
I get out of bed around 11:30 am
until breakfast/lunch (2 - 3 pm) I just make sure that everything works and so on... the usual maintainance operations, but no important decision at this time of the day yet.
From 3 to 5 pm I am usually having a nap and putting some ideas in order
5- 7 pm usually write these ideas on a paper and then have some fruit or something sweet for eating.
At around 9 pm I watch the news and then some movie while having a dinner until 11:30 pm
Then I go to the computer and start developing new projects or managing the existing ones until around 3 am.
At 3 am I make several calls to China and usually order some new products for the shops.
Around 4 AM I go to bed.

Probably not the standard hours distribution, but it works perfectly for me.
Good setup but I don't like being such a 2nd shifter. Maybe 2-3 am to bed is max what I want.
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote