View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:04 PM  
kush
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
I am primarily in mainstream and my method/concept/networks are simple/easy to maintain. Tedious, but simple.

I'll break it down to an analogy/scenario that is actually fact. IMO you don't ever want to draw attention to yourself. Besides, a "player" persona eats heavily into your profits and a great way to become a target. You want to keep a low profile so when you do run into competition you'll be able to figure out their strategy and most important, their vulnerabilities as they don't view you as a threat.

Anyway, could I get higher paying clicks? Absolutely, but I opt to collect the cheese that falls on the factory floor, rather then taking bites out of the pretty cheese going to market. If you don't shit or piss on the factory floor, they have no reason to come look for you and there's lot's of cheese on the floor. In short, cheese is cheese Bro!

Another role in my cheese factory/niche is to watch for rats and mice. I'll first study their strategy and vulnerabilities, then immediately eliminate them. Why? - because they do bite the pretty cheese and shit/piss on the factory floor drawing attention. In short, I am not comparing myself to a rat/mouse, but a ferret.

If you want to be a business lion, be it. I opt not to because they have to be on guard and eventually get old fast, bought out/run off/killed by bigger lions. Besides, lions couldn't be bothered wasting time/energy chasing ferrets. In actuality, it's a type of symbiotic relationship. I've been around for over 15 years and not going away anytime soon.
Nice posts. Like ole Jack Sparrow, I tip my hat to you. You guys don't do what I do, and I don't do what you do, but I speak your language.

Question: What can you tell me about that link in your sig? It interests me.
kush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote