View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:55 PM  
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
I once went into a grocery store. You know, doing the same old thing that I would like to suspect most of you "attached" retards do. Picking up milk, bread, eggs... maybe a gallon of ice chocolate Breyer's... etc... until, that was I saw this old haggard slut shopping down the fucking ethnic aisle. I was looking for taco seasoning in order to fill my fat wife and kids up with a Taco Bell hardshell kit. She was hot. I must go on...

She was mid to late 40's, Hispanic. Tight black leggings, and a tank top on... purple. Tight as fuck. Nipples from here to Timbuktu. Bra? I thought so and would have bet my first born on it, but eventually I would be proven wrong. Double D hangers. Turkey is done, nipples at least a half an inch popped.

I obviously noticed this spicy enchilada before I arrived at my destination. "GAME ON" I murmed to myself within my head. But how? I am just a white guy in a grocery store and she probably has some ex-con hubby waiting for her by the checkout, or at least in a low rider waiting for her outside. "FUCK IT"

I walk up, and gently rub up against her and say, "Excuse me... sorry". She looks back at me and says no problem. We make some normal every day chit-chat back and forth and I go on to explain that I have no clue what I am doing as far as latin food goes... she is more than happy to oblige, with more enthusiasm than I expected.

I ask her is she is attached, and she responds in the negative. I invite her back to my beach house for a cooking lesson. She agrees.

To make a long story short, we paid for our shit and we hopped into my SUV and she sucked my cock. I blew a load on her face and kicked her ass out of the car and went home and fed my kids Taco Bell kit tacos. Yes I washed my hands before making them.