View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:16 AM  
tonyparra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahu_s View Post
Dear AWE

This advisor guy whose name is Alexey Dudin. Has got the money he spend but I lost 400USD. We work with an understanding to find people from my country to join LJ under his link. As I found 4 people who registered under his link. He said his account is terminated. From that time I stopped registering people. In past few months he stopped contacting me and did not reply any of my email. Yesterday I found out that this issue is solved and he got a refund from AWE. My friends are still running after me and this Alexey is refusing to give my money back. He is saying its my fault. Bellow is the email he send yesterday when I asked for a refund.

Waiting for a favorable reply.

Thanks

Alexey Dudin [email protected] to me
show details Nov 3 (2 days ago)
You idiot, awe give me back only money which I spent on it. ONLY my money! WITHOUT PROFIT! Money only February! Not money of your friends, who registered in March!. Awe DONT SENT money which your friends spent on month starting, because as you now my account was terminated on this time and I said about it for you! It's your fault, I told you within few hours when awe terminated my account but you don't said it for your friends, because you very slowly and fat pig, so it's you stupid moron and your friends must fuck your black greedy asshole. Go away jackal, I don't want to resolve your fault, because you did it, not me.
Did your friends kill you yet in that 3rd world country

High Performance Vps $10 Linode
Manage your Digital Ocean, Linode, or Favorite Cloud Server. Simple, fast, and secure Server Pilot
tonyparra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote