View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:37 PM  
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
I have one now Ive known for 18 months or so where we have been friends, gone out a few times and we talk about everything sex included. I'm afraid to take it there as I would tap it in a minute and be fine with just being friends or just hitting it on occasion but I can tell she is too emotional for that and would get wrapped up in my shit as every chick that has told me they were fine with just banging had issues and this chick I kinda wanna keep as a friend. Sounds gay I know but good to have a female friend as it usually attracts her friends to the mix and a good resource to get a females opinion on shit. If ya think a relationship is possible tap away, if you think they are mature enough to bang and not get emotionally attached tap away, if you realize they are too emotional and shit is bound to go bad just stay friends if you value their friendship I would say.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote