View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:04 PM  
misshappy

Points taken and understand what you guys are saying. And yeah quality is def. important (who said it isn't?) but for the price I paid on that site, I was HAPPY with the quality of the work they provided. Like I said, it did take me awhile to find "good sellers" but overall I was HAPPY with the outcome. The heck, some of the guys from gfy were asking for $100+ for 15-20 seconds simple video intro and true, I don't know what it takes to make that but obviously those guys on fiverr provided those that I was happy with for only $5 per piece. What's wrong with this? And really guys...does it really really cost $100+ to make that short of a video intro? Just curious. Because to me, it sounds like over-priced.

Conclusion is, I don't have mountains of money packed in my room and I will find whoever will work with my price range. It's not like I am threatening you to work for me so what is the problem here?

Last edited by misshappy; 11-17-2011 at 07:05 PM..
misshappy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote