View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 AM  
MishaOLS

Industry Role:
Please help me choose the right affiliate backend

Hello guys, I have already posted a similar thread here but no answers so far, so I thought I would make my question more specific. I would need to find a suitable affiliates backend/admin section for my new site. I would basically need a management system for my marketing tools but if there would be some affiliate's admin section with stats and it would accommodate more than one affiliate program, it might be a plus. Of course I've heard about NATS and MPA3 but they are both out of my budget right now. So I was trying to research more and find some other software by myself, but I was very unsuccessful so far. Here are the only two software that are in my price category and which I was able to find
  • Adult Affiliate CMS
  • CCBTools
  • Sliiing - not sure how it works
  • Script5 - doesn't look very serious

So I wanted to ask you whether you have some experience with some of these software and whether you can recommend it and also if you could suggest some other cheap software. Right now I am having only CCBill Affiliate Program and I am inclined towards going even for Zombaio payment gateway and affiliate program, but I am not sure how it would work together as I don't want to piss off my affiliates... Any thought on any of these issues will be greatly appreciated!

Yan and Misha are a couple of students, who travel the world, shoot sexy videos and juicy photos, seek how to change the world to be a better place and run their intimate sex blog about it. Their OpenLoveSite is perhaps the hottest site on the internet, entirely about one couple being in love. We use Sliiing as the best known backend!
MishaOLS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook