View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:24 PM  
jpeters1

Industry Role:
Wanted: Tips for Niche Traffic

Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been building and maintaining an adult website over the last few months. In the first couple months, I was quite pleased with the amount of traffic my site received. Now it has kind of plateaued around 250-300 unique IPs per day for the last several weeks. Because I am adding new content, as well as continuing my efforts to promote my site every day, I am kind of disappointed that my traffic does not seem to be growing anymore... just stays the same. I get about the same traffic from Google, Yahoo, and Bing that I have been getting for the last several weeks. I am also getting traffic from links that I have traded. My site serves a certain niche and so I thought maybe if I can get more traffic from that niche, this would help traffic grow and help repeat traffic.

The niche my site serves is Adult: Non-Nude: Panties Pic Galleries in a Blog Format

Lots of free good content that serves what I feel is the niche that I am trying to serve. I am looking on suggestions as far as how and where to advertise this site to this specific niche. I am already paying for traffic from Juicy Ads... They are OK but I am already spending way more money on the site than it is generating so I dont spend very much on ads right now. So any tips on how I could increase traffic without spending much or any money would be greatly appreciated.