View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 05:36 PM  
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
RE: blackmonsters

Well Mike, nice way to fuck up a nice post.

Let's start off with you not getting paid. I am not Tom Smith. He is a partner of mine. As we agreed we were going to hire you full time for 1,200$ a month. Not per project you do. I know nothing about whatever work you did with Tom.

Now about the ID and domain names. The reason we request this is for safety and legal purposes. None of your personal information will be reviled to the public as a "beware" for this person unless you give us any problems or take off when we send you your payments without doing the full time work for our company.

Example: You told me you were in South Carolina. Not far at all for me to drive and hold a small meeting before we accept you to all our business services, hosting etc. Now with a little bit of research i found out that the information you 1st provided me with was either FALSE IDENTIFICATION or another address. This is exactly why before we send out large amounts of money we gather your information to take you to court if you fuck up anything in our company. ( Everyone working with us now has done this )

Slomo Ntc ([email protected])
+1.8084789762
Fax: +1.5555555555
1750 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HAWAII 96826
US

^^^^ This has no relation to what you told me or any of my company assets during the short chat interview we had online. Now of course we are not going to send money to some random person we do not know then give them access to our hosting etc. So making this post makes you look very fuckin' stupid and immature to a real business and i will make sure that people are aware of what you have just done before they hire you to do any projects.

Now to answer what you said here: (econfirmpro: What I said above is how it is. Not going to change............ no response after that)

1. You did not agree with supplying me a Bank Account so we can wire you the money. I tried to bring up Paxum or Western Union. I'm not going to work with Paypal because you are going Adult Affiliated work for an Adult Company. And i will make sure that Paypal knows you are doing adult work requesting to be paid VIA PAYPAL which violates their TOS. ( I HAVE BEEN FUCKED BEFORE OVER PAYPAL THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT USE IT IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY YOU CUNT )

2. You said that is how it is, so i was no longer interested in hiring you. And thank god i did not.

3. Funny how the story changed from being hired full time to only doing part time job after we have already talked about hiring you full time.

So a big fuck you for fucking up my thread and fuck you again for lying to me.

Last edited by marlboroack; 12-26-2011 at 05:41 PM..
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote