View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:16 PM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassitor View Post
Kind of a scam....
1/2 oz for $39!!! spot price for silver as of 12/30/11 is $27.66 for 1 oz.

I can buy sliver coins at the local coin shop for about 30$ an oz or 15 for a round.

Sorry, all I see here is another MLM that is all about promoting the biz to ignorant people. ...and that is what a typical MLM does...find ignorant people and sell them over hyped and over priced products.

Its a legit biz.. its not an mlm.. its one level, anyone who signs on gets what they pay for and will get one free round per every 2 other people buy who've signed up below you. There's a good marketing help area inside and everyone who requests more info via the website receives auto-responder followups and helpful info once signed up. My upline emailed me and is happy to help, as am I.

Its not for everyone if you're just into buying silver outright.. which I do too. This is a fun extra. NOTE, the price is higher per month/per ounce but that helps pay for the free rounds we receive. Soon I'll end up paying much less per oz for the rounds my subscription sends me monthly. 10 or 20+ free rounds showing up monthly for the few I purchase regularly is not a fucking bad deal. These coins are gorgeous pure silver.

This isn't free, it takes a little work, but once I signed up and started promoting it, it took off quick..