View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:29 PM  
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAB View Post
I have a popular site with dedicated following of about 300k subscribers (2 Million uniques a month, but about 700k are type ins of which at least 300k have been with me for 3+ years). I was thinking of putting together a design for custom t-shirts and sell them through the site. I think it could do well, though it would be the first time trying so who knows

Anyway - hoped I could get some pointers from the ever awesome GFY community. Do you know of a solid, reliable and business savvy t-shirt maker to whom I could entrust the job of making those t-shirts? Obviously - I would like to team up with someone who makes decent quality product and takes good care of customers. A US based company would be preferred, as majority of my readers are from there. Also - a company which could provide more complete solution (for example also capable of taking care of delivery/shipping, taking orders, dealing with returns/customer enquiries, etc) would be preferred. Not sure if any such business exists in the first place.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated
http://www.customink.com/
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote