View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 11:36 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
OK, a few things you should know.

How It Works - The Dirt

Since some will ask about all of this anyhow I'll go ahead and post this here.

We have coded these websites so that they can be established and converted to your affiliate code in minutes.

Our main focus is traffic. When you join we use some of the money to establish the websites, some for paying outsourced employees to generate traffic and some to buy McDonalds, Fleshlights, etc for us.

The reason we list every site for sale is to keep the cashflow going for more traffic and development of more complex sites / scripts. And of course to make us / you more money.

We use cheap outsourced labor to generate traffic, mostly with social networks. This makes it extremely easy to keep things profitable, even when they wouldn't be profitable for us / you to do yourself.

Extra Info

The websites in our network are perpetually for sale. Therefore, if you want to send your own traffic you will need to let us know so I can either make you an extra website that won't be sold or give you the script to run on an existing website or domain.

The sponsors we currently promote are Chaturbate and Paper Street Cash.

We obviously prefer you in our downline. We make 5% on your sales but this also lets us keep up with revenue so that we can increase the asking price of each website based on income which makes everyone more money.

That's all I can think of for now, if you have other questions just let me know.

Cheers

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote