View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:29 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by backlinks.us View Post
So you provide the domains, content and all? If yes, who is the owner of the domain names?

Could we provide you with our own domain names on which to build out these sites? Very much interested in this, i will be hitting you up on your ICQ shortly
Glad you asked this question.

The domains in the network are kept on our end simply because they are constantly changing "ownership" etc. When a site is sold some of that money goes to getting more traffic, some to a replacement and at times some to new sites to keep your network growing. You of course make some money as well. At anytime you can decide to just keep one of the websites and we can transfer ownership to you completely.

A better option is doing what you suggested and building some on your own domains or a new one that you intend to keep from the beginning. As mentioned above you would not want to send traffic to a network site at first because it might be gone tomorrow, better to do it on one that will never be listed for sale.

We would be happy to build out your domains. Drop me a line and we can work something out.

Cheers

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote