View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:42 AM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
My gf and I ordered apmex dragon bars last week, should be here tomorrow.. fell in love starin at them online. Sure you pay for shipping but they beat most places and you can rest assured they're not drilled with shit..

as for the program.. damn right Ed the owner is making out like a bandit, but he had to make these walking liberty's too.. they're exclusive to SS.. and they're fuckin nice lookin actually.

No, there's no magnetic bullshit here either. No filled bars. These are rounds anyway.
You get a few people under you, you get your free bonus rounds (1 free for every 2 affiliates buy) and you eventually pay much much less than spot for silver. Its kinda fun so wtf... aside from actually buying other products elsewhere at real prices.

Choker, I tried reachin you last week about melt prices you get. Do you just ask for melt price+a small comm? BTW Whats the site URL on that show you were talkin bout?

Last edited by Adam X; 01-18-2012 at 01:46 AM..
Adam X is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote