View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:57 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
:stop Traffic Test - PlugRush

I'm probably going to catch shit for this judging from the number of sig whores flying their banner but facts are facts.

Bought a measly $30.00+ in traffic to a free Chaturbate white label. I convert around 1:80 raw on these with my own shitty traffic and I don't think that expecting free joins that don't even require an email should be too much to ask on paid traffic.

I have two campaigns but both go to the same website, here are the results so far.

Campaign 1

This campaign was for 1000 clicks of their plug traffic, HQ countries only at the default CPC of $0.01414.

Their stats show 85 out of 1000 delivered.

Campaign 2

This campaign was for 1000 clicks of their plug traffic, HQ countries only at a slightly higher CPC of $0.01586.

Their stats show 576 of 1000 delivered.

My Results

From Chaturbate (counting page views as clicks) 7,931 hits, 0 free signups.

From AWStats 917 visits and 5787 page views.

The funny thing is that these pages have a Chaturbate embed in them which counts a page view as a click. However, I do not think they count multiple refreshes from one visitor but I will have to double check. I know for a fact that they don't count multiple clicks on a text link, if you are cookied and click you get a 0 in stats.

As you can see, the numbers are WTF all around. This was a new website with no other traffic. If you want to know why their numbers don't match you'll have to ask them.

As for sales results, 0 sales from whichever number you want to believe is unacceptable. If they won't sign up for a free webcam site will they really pull out a credit card for one?

Another Important Point

Nothing to do with buying traffic but you should know that if you put their embed in your pages to sell traffic it automatically redirects your mobile traffic and sells it to their network. You can turn this off if you go into the admin panel and disable it but it takes around an hour to take effect. I did make a buck or so while it was processing but redirecting my mobile traffic is something I would never do on my own accord.

Take whatever you will from these results but I will not recommend them to anyone I know and if I see a sig whore spamming their link in every traffic thread on GFY I may ask for their own stats with the system since they are obviously satisfied buyers.

Edit: Hopefully these kinds of posts will still fly on GFY. No idea if they buy ads or not but wanted to give a heads up to webmasters thinking about investing in traffic. The more information you have the better.

I may post results from another traffic broker here as well, need to clarify something with them first.

Cheers

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

Last edited by stocktrader23; 01-22-2012 at 08:59 AM..
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote