View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:49 PM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
You want us to never forget that they bought illegal tubes while ignoring the fact that everyone here has associations with people / companies that have their own nefarious past. If we took out everyone that has in some way profited from something illegal the only people left would be those that have never received a check.
You are 100% correct. All of us have some connection to something or someone that has a nefarious past or present. Self included. I've done business with some people who turned out to be real shit bags.

But you can't simplify it and say it's just about buying "some tubes" that were running illegally. It's bigger than that. Those sites have assisted in devastating a lot of the adult industry, and continue to do so today. I can't believe someone could even try to debate that fact. They have always been and continue to be a cancer, even if you can get some sales from them, because the sales you lost from them are much, much greater than anything you will ever get in return.

I've used the analogy in the past of being molested as a kid by your uncle, only to have him move into your house and eat at your dinner table every night, all the while your parents who beat you for accusing him of molesting you, try to convince you of what a good guy he is. The fact is, it doesn't matter how good he may be now, he molested you.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote