View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:51 PM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Man I don't even remember what we were talking about but I don't think he's fighting for the industry at all. He's fighting for his pocketbook, lol. In fact, I am quite worried about one company buying up as much as they can, especially ones smart enough to generate their own traffic on an epic scale.

Now Paul will be in here saying I'm going to be at McDonalds soon because they will put me out of business. No, I just don't want to even worry about someone I promote getting bought out and things changing to something that has a negative effect on me. I won't die if they buy every adult company on earth Paul, leave me alone.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote