View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:35 PM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
While I understand you wanting to give him tips about streamlining his landing pages. I think his point is, he currently converts these pages with other not so great traffic he has.

His main gripe besides the stats not matching up is, he can not get a person to signup with no CC, email etc. Which is one of the easiest ways to get members to join imo.
I do have two joins now, newest one came from the lower bid and slower to deliver campaign.

The stats aren't going insanely wild like they were on the other campaign either. I have no explanations now because everything is the same but fractions of a cent in bid price.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote