View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:15 PM  
mattz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Work Needed - experienced webmaster since 2001, willing to help your business grow

I have some spare time in my current schedule and would like to fill that up with some more work (I'm a workaholic, lol).

I'm great at meeting deadlines.

I have experience with video editing, (converting various formats, thumbnails, picture quality, and adding and updating tube sites (mech bunny script experience). I currently update some of the biggest straight/gay/shemale tubes around.

I also know a little knowledge about photoshop and improving picture quality and basic design skills.

I have ran my own blog network (all handwritten content), tgp networks (and getting trades and traffic to them) in the past and have even done galleries years and years ago. I'm pretty much an all around webmaster who is a dedicated loyal worker who has been around since 2001.

I have a good amount of contacts as well and I can get references.

If anyone has any extra work, side jobs or a little grunt work needed to be done, I'm your guy and I would greatly appreciate it.

Let me know, and thanks for your time. If you would just like to chat and bounce some ideas off of me I'm glad to assist you as well.

* For tube site owners, I have a large collection of custom 4-6 min flv clips I've made myself with all own titles and descriptions if you're looking to start a new tube or getting existing content to yours.

I'm sure I'm missing some things out but I'm just looking for a little extra work that will fill some of the spare time I have.

Please let me know if you guys need anything done from an expierenced webmaster who has been around over 10 years.

Thanks guys, and I hope to hear from some of you looking for a little help on making your business grow.

Thanks,

Matt B. icq - 15520809 (best way to reach me) or email mattbrtley(@) gmail
mattz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote