View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:11 PM  
SouthernCumfort

Industry Role:
Trying to get my foot in the door. (semi Resume)

Honestly, I have no idea where to start.

I tried the cam thing a few years back.. was fun, but had to spend 12+ hours a day online to make any decent $ being a male.

I got my ex a few years ago to try the cam thing out and she was making good $ without being nude After we broke up, I started thinking how easy it is for girls to make $$ online. I saw this one chick balling her eyes out on her birthday on cam and she literally made a few thousand bucks in no time at all. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Anways, I'll get to the point. I want to get into the adult business. Probably virtually (for now) But I don't know where to start and I'm not really qualified for anything really.

On a positive note, I know the ins and outs of camming as I have done it myself and sometimes go to cam sites to watch females. So I have good ideas and tips for them to make more $$ so I'm guessing I would be a good recruiter type of person / affiliate? I've actually got one girl right now that I randomly talked to online and have got her wanting to get into camming.

I'm online atleast 15 hours a day due to no job at the moment. So I do have a ton of time on my hand and wouldn't mind learning the ropes of more advanced stuff. I speak great english, being born and raised in the U.S. I have excellent typing skills. (speed wise) So I could do data entry or anything related. I know my way around a computer.

I also do a little bit of sound editing for fun and I enjoy doing it.

If anyone can recommend where I should start I would greatly appreciate it. Or, if anyone has any use for me by all means let me know. I am always available and very eager to get my foot into this business. The adult community seems great and I would love to go to my first adult convention sometime

SouthernCumfort is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote