View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:51 PM  
Idigmygirls
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imortyl Pussycat View Post
i did a mainstream event like this many years ago and you could walk up to the google booth and chat with the people working it, very helpful. i wanted to know if this adult convention has the capabilities the mainstream show did such as:

searching your category to show all who are at the convention (on and offline)
selecting from the list of attendees and clicking on them to chat
selecting an attendee and exchanging vcards

matter of great importance:

Loki, when I clicked on masks while making my avatar it took her make-up off and i cant get the make-up button to work and put it back on. i simply cannot show my face without the lipstick. also, i saw an outfit i want from the store in the world but i might need help figuring out how to put on the different pieces

and lastly:

i figured out how to have hot moves on the dance floor but where did everyone get the glowsticks? i need those

thank you
I don't have most of the answers for you. Loki might know more. I, personally don't wear lipstick or makeup in RLC

But I do know how to get the glowsticks. You need to take the virtual Ecstasy pills. Often you'll find them near dance floors on trays. Otherwise, you may need to ask in the General Chat, "Where can I get a glowie?" and someone will tell you where the tabs are
Idigmygirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote