View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:09 AM  
iModelize

Industry Role:
Camsite Partner Needed

Hello everyone,

Hope this is in the right section.
I am looking for anyone that would like to partner up in a new cam site. No Investment Needed other than helping in recruiting models and traffic.

Currently I have paid for a script to be developed (completed), have hosting on multiple servers with FMS and have a monthly budget for traffic brokers. We also have support staff that handles model and customer queries 24/7.

What I am looking for is someone who can help in finding models female, male, TS etc..and of course help with promotion. The site offers the same features as any cam site, standard broadcasting, HD broadcasting, free chat, group chat, private. It works on a token system where performers can also get tips, get paid for their photos and videos as well as get custom designed promo material for them.

This will be a full partnership, with complete revenue shares. Percentage to be discussed in private.

Thanks
I look forward to any replies.

(You can contact me via ICQ or PM)
iModelize is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote