View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:39 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsewithClass View Post
WTF is your problem?
You having a go at someone for launching a cam site with no girls on line whilst you still haven't managed to even launch your cam site, after at least a year of talking about it.

Quote:
In another thread you posted that I should staying out of a thread because it was about linux, you said I didn't not know enough about it, even though my server runs on Linux & I probably know more about that OS than you do.

You know NOTHING about any *nix system. I asked you in that thread to explain in your own words what *nix was. You didn't. Because you can't.

Yes, you may know your server is on *nix, but as to what it is, why it is good, and why you might want to swop out windows for it, you haven't got a scooby. Prove me wrong by explaining why you are considering *nix on the desktop.

Quote:
Yet, you come in here, posting about me & my cam studio, of which you know nothing about, nor do you take part, deal with nor sell cams.
Yes I do. I do all the marketing for babesfromtv.com, a very popular cam site that is making a small fortune. In fact, we're launching 3 new cam sites off the back of it, one on monday.

I also do all the marketing for partychat.tv, a unique cam site where the punters can talk to the girl using their phones and use that as the payment mechanism.

Where is your cam site? Oh yes, you still don't have one! LOL!

Quote:
Achieved? I have a studio, inner sounds proofed rooms, electrics, lighting, air conditioning, all built with my bare hands.
Yes, but have you launched your cam site?

No.

And most people pay a monkey to do monkey work whilst they concentrate on important tasks. Maybe that is why you've still not launched a site, wasting time doing something a uneducated yob with no qualifications could do. Oh wait...

Quote:
our studio makes money every day.
Prove it.

Quote:
As for mentioning the logo, I was talking about MRCGs logo not mine.
I know, but seeing as yours is shit, it's outrageous you have the audacity to critique someone else's logo. Hence me mocking you, arsewitholass.com LOL.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote