View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:15 AM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
well, well, well.... isn't it funny? In any court, what you did is called a confession!

I don't have the time to tell you every single illegal thing you admitted (so slander my ass, you ADMITTED it), but just for starters: you're buying (and I presume with the intention to use) scripts that you don't have the right to buy, you're accomplice of a crime by buying from people not allowed to resell, you admitted that YOU KNOW that the mentioned scripts had an "oversold" threshold so you're KNOWINGLY BUYING illegal content, you're causing a prejudice to other buyers, you're buying (I presume with intention of using) unlicensed content and on top of that modifying it to your own purposes without permission, and so on.

If in doubt about everything you did, check http://www.adulttemplatesevolution.com/terms-of-use.php

That isn't called "fishy" or "extremely fishy". That is plain illegal. And the fun part is you're admitting it. So... see? I wasn't that wrong in my first impression, thank you for clarifying all doubts.

by the way, your... say... "comeback" about who contacted who: If Ed contacted you or if you contacted him not only doesn't matter at all, but... it isn't illegal at all! Yet that's the whole point of your smart "comeback". The only legit part of what you said!

Anyway, good luck with your search, if I were you I'd hope this thread gets buried really deep and nobody sees it. Or if you want, consider this as a bump for the next year of looking for someone willing to work with you for 1/20 of the price and no upfront down payment