View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:11 AM  
SensualSexTube

Industry Role:
Webmaster/Partner Needed

We have been running a webcam site since October 2010. We are looking for a partner/co-owner to help run the site as well as do extensive site promotion to attrack more traffic and performers. I am looking for someone that has experience in "on" and offsite optimization. I already have a performer tutorial and signup site in place as well as several other domains that have not been developed yet. I have been consistently working on manual backlinking as well as setting up social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Myspace etc. Also I have posted a handful of Youtube videos. Alot of work has already been done but there is alot more that needs to be done because evidently I am clueless when it comes to getting the traffic needed to keep the performers online. I do have a couple of submit accounts on TGP sites and I also have some content that can be used for promotion. Must be creative and eager to work. Good communication(English) is a must. Need someone that is professional and is not offended working with adult oriented material on a daily basis. Someone honest and very trustworthy. Again looking for a webmaster/co-owner for a webcam site...no money buy in necessary just someone that will be happy with a percentage of ownership in the company and will be compensated accordingly.
If anyone interested then please let me know. Thanks!
SensualSexTube is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote