View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:43 PM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

I could explain it to you but an illiterate retard like you wouldn't understand English unless I got a translator for you with picture diagrams. Even then, you probably wouldn't understand it. Look at your portfolio on your website, and you expect me to take you seriously? I wouldn't pay you to make me a taco much less get you to do any programming job. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirobit View Post
an you please explain to me what does this mean, in the terms of use of AdultTemplatesEvolution: You may NOT place the product MODIFIED or UNMODIFIED on website, CD or any other medium and offer it for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
The product is property of Adult Templates Evolution and protected by copyright. Any unauthorized use or distribution of this copyrighted product is illegal and will lead to civil liability.

Just wondering... On the other hand, I don't think anyone cares if you got the project or not, plus you are obviously lying... No one with a bit of reputation would work on those terms. And I don't see someone who conspires with the piracy of $50 templates paying $2100 for a CMS But good luck to you (and to that unlucky programmer!)

Last edited by EliteWebmaster; 03-14-2012 at 10:54 PM..
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote