Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 AM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
Sure, I'll use yours as an example

http://www.tu8e.com/

You can do this in many different ways. I'll go with the most obvious.
At the top of your tube, you have tabs: Home, Newest Videos, Browse Videos, Categories, Webcams, Signup, Login. (*If you don't rely on users to upload your content, you could/should just remove the Signup and Login tabs*)

ADD a new tab. Call it "Premium Videos". When clicked, the user is taken to a page that explains the kind of content they will see, but to view it they need to join SexKey (you put a SexKey join script under the content explanation). Remind them that it's a free join and once they join, they have access not only to your "Premium Videos", but also 1000s of other sites and content.

Each time you get a free signup, you earn the commission and those people get access to the page (the Premium Content) you have protected.

Okay, but ideally, i was hoping for something like they fill out the join link on my TubeX install then get sent to the sexkey join after they fill it out (or even have the sexkey join as part of the Tube membership page) then the surfer gets sent back to the tube after they have filled out the form. That way i could set up the tube to have a limited number of free views rather than hoping they go to a premium join page.