View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 08:22 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuLion View Post
Nalem is actually a nice guy man, and of course people "hate" him because of his choice in employers, and or something else??

..anyways, how's biz man?
Biz is gearing back up after my year in vegas. I dont care if hes nice in person. I started by telling him what was some better tactics to use around here that would further his clout and credibility. He turned and insulted me. He is like Barefootsies but (i cant believe im saying this) not as smart. Not only is it who he chooses to accept money from that bothers me but also his own statements that contradict one another and his defense mechanism insults are enough for me to wonder why anyone would want the guy in their face with cameras let alone be ok with their mug on his shitty site. Lets not get into how horrible of a douche and how much of a disliked person Buster Brown is.

Epoch and CCBill and NATNET and etc etc are ok with being on a picture stamped and provided by ICM and "whoever has a legit reason to sell their goods"... ?

Business and industries and integrity arent based on whos a nice guy. They are based on how you run them and yourself within.

I miss hanging bro! I almost made it to PHX but decided to keep things coming in since im back to the design and coding thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEM View Post

Deej, you happen to be on my ignore list, but Alex quoted you, so I saw your comment.
I don't know you, but consider you to be an idiot based on your postings and behaviour on this board. Sadly I will never know if you are smarter than your actions, as you never introduced yourself to me at any of the shows we cover ... and we cover ALOT.

Do you even go to the shows or just afraid to introduce yourself? Seriously!
NALEM is an advertising platform, nothing more and nothing less. Expenses are covered by my companies or the sponsors. I do not care who the advertiser is, as long as they are legally permitted by law to do business in what they sell. It is that simple.

To this day, I have no regrets accepting dot XXX or ICM Registry's money. Even when Chris got thrown under the bus by peoples reaction to working with them, I was still willing to step up and accept their check. There are more proactive/effective ways to protest and show everyone where you stand on things.

Wishing you all the best!
I've figured you had me on ignore. Dosnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. You stopped insulting me. You ever notice I actually tell you specific details on what would better your outcome here rather than actually troll you like other do... Have you ever heard me talk about a blurry picture? Like i give a shit about your quality of picture. Shit JFK has a dud here n there too but does anyone care? NO. Its all about how you conduct yourself. That is all I have ever tried to dawn the light on.

My last show was Vegas last year in January. I have a lot of fun at shows. PHX is my favorite and im actually pretty bummed i missed it 2 years n a row now. I however remember one where radio dentata launched and tried pushing their way in. Buster Brown popped his head in being hated by everyone. why, because of how he conducted himself. He bosses industry veterans around and lied to them. I should also mention the stiffed stripper incident.

Low class bro. Douchey. Unwanted.

I would never shake your hand knowing who you are. I certainly wouldnt want to be in your fucking pictures.

I do plan to make it to a show or two in the future. I only go to a couple and those are over for the year. Put me on your list of do not take pictures of. You are no more a photo journalist than any japanese tourist in vegas.

"I do not care who the advertiser is, as long as they are legally permitted by law to do business in what they sell. It is that simple. "

This right here is a big problem that you have.. why a lot of people despise you and your "service".

You cant be so ignorant to not see how nefarious and selfish that is.

I see a dollar - GRAB IT!

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880

Last edited by Deej; 04-04-2012 at 08:26 PM..
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote