View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 07:03 PM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypeekers View Post
Would you mind to give me some suggestions please. That is exactly what i am looking for.
Short version: Avoid scumbags. History often repeats itself.

Long version:

Look for people who need you and can appreciate you (just like any other relationship). Often the smaller programs have people more like you and they often will appreciate the amount of signups you send them. It's more of a true partnership than with the larger ones who tend to only see you either as a burden or an exploitable resource.

Pay attention to the threads which discuss piracy. Look to see who is speaking out and click their sig and check their program. Likewise if you see an owner or affiliate rep supporting pirates or scumbags note it on your blacklist. There's a good chance they own a pirate site or do most of their business with one. That means they'll probably end up just like Vidz and doing the same thing to you eventually. They don't need you and it shows they probably don't plan on keeping an affiliate program around for long so why waste your time with them?

If you're selling paysites as an affiliate you have an interest in seeing the model kept viable in the long term. People say otherwise but it's nothing more than common sense.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote