View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:stoned Hiring More Designers & Developers

We have a lot of projects, web sites, and tools/applications in development of various skills sets. We are looking for more designers and developers to speed things along. Progress is moving forward with our current guys, but instead of waiting a month for them to finish before starting another, we would like to bring in some additional staff to the mix.

Ideally, I prefer developers/programmers who work like Borked. That is, they use an application to keep track of all time so you get a detailed accountability of their progress along the way, unless they are bidding on projects for a lump sum.

I do have a project manager, and you would be working with, and reporting to, him directly. He oversees all of the adult projects. If you are a good programmer, and want to work on some more hosting/mainstream/server side applications. I have a project manager on that side as well you would work with directly. I essentially just sign the checks so to speak.

We are looking for long term guys (and gals) who do good work, have excellent communictation skills, and can set realistic timelines to completion. If that is you, and you want a consistent gig, please contact me (gfygigs /at/ gmail) with all of your contact details, skills, and examples of your work.

Thank you.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote