View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:16 PM  
AdultRev

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Im suprised this dident come sooner I used to use the adult version which CPALEAD use to run called ADULT ACCESS NOW. It worked very well on tube sites but they could not get enough adult sponsors for the surveys/offers for the content lock so they closed it down in the end. Also keep an eye out for work arounds the content lock

good luck
Thanks, ADULT ACCESS NOW is what inspired us. We wanted to bring that back and worked on things with CPAlead so that we could branch it off and run our own company with that same great core platform only we have a team that is focused on the Adult market, we attend the shows, we've developed new tools and we're working around the clock picking up new offers.

In short, we took what was a great thing, focused our time, expertise and resources on it so that it could be an even better thing. I'd love for you to give us a shot, PM me - I'm more than happy to work on things with you myself.

I agree 100% that it's about time - we're really excited and we've put a lot into this platform. It's already doing very well that we can't wait for everyone to try it and rave about it themselves.
AdultRev is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote