View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:53 PM  
mightyjoe
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultRev View Post
You haven't given us a try but I understand.

We took over, completed a platform and now are live.

I think this thread alone shows our dedication to replying to everyone and standing by our company from a service standpoint - I haven't dodged a comment or missed a reply whether it's been on here or via PM.

Our offers have been and continue to expand. Also, there are a lot of the mainstream content locking companies out there that are currently NOT PAYING affiliates. You should do your own research there just like I invite you to run our platform, get a feel for it, work with us then give informed feedback.

I never worry to play detective on who might be working with competition or who might be sour to a company - we all have our own reasons and opinions but what I will say is that if you are to make a FAIR comment then give us a shot, work with us and let us SHOW you. There's nothing more fair and forthright than telling someone you'd rather let results speak for themselves.

Feel free to ask any of our team for support and we certainly will be in touch shortly and show you that we care.

Peter
I think you did not understand my post.

I tried it but pulled after one week because no one care to sign-up camsites shit before watching my exclusive videos.

You guys have add more offers not limited to camsites only
mightyjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote