View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:13 PM  
VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyloadproductions View Post
After strangers hitting me up on advice for adult I grew tired and referred them here and a couple other places. I said if you want to learn sit and read, read some more, and when you are sick take a small break and start reading again. Of course there is a lot of shit on the boards but because I'm good at making connections (several of which I'll never talk about) there is quite a bit of information I considered privileged that I know about.
With that, what sources do you use the most to gather savvy, and how much of each does it break down to.

Me:
Newspapers: 10%
Boards: 25%
blogs: 25%
books: 25%
podcasts news: 15%

Of course these vary time to time, but let's here how it varies for you.
You will be surprised if I tell you that forums are full of shit...

For example I can see this, when I try to find any info about doing money with cams.. there is no single guy talking about it here.

ALSO, When I try to find any MAINSTREAM REALIABLE INFO, I cant find any. For example, I work a lot in mainstream and I tried to search the forums, if anyone explain something similar as what I do, and NOBODY talks about it. Can't even find a single line about it.

I guess people doing money will not share their secrets, thats for sure.

You will only see the obvious or false/fake info on the forums. Nothing reliable that can tell you that if you do this and that, after 30 days, you will make decent money.

For example I can tell you: "Build 100 blogs with unique content and send the visitor to these 5 sponsors". Something quite easy to do, even for a starter. After 10 days of hard work, you finish the 100 blogs and submit them.

That used to make anyone money back 5 years ago. But nothing quarantees you will make a buck now, and you can easily get a 0:20,000 ratio after all that hard work... It really sucks, man. Who wants to work like a slave to make 0 bucks or even let's say 50 bucks if you are lucky, after 10 days of work?

And people... nobody quote me to say stupid things like: "It takes more than hard work to make money in adult in 2012" OR "Well, if you send 0:20,000 to a sponsor and don't make much money, you are doing something wrong"... --> Just avoid saying that BULLSHIT, people...

Come on...

Last edited by VenusBlogger; 05-13-2012 at 10:16 PM..
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote