View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 AM  
trademeister
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fris View Post
i suggest everyone stay away from buying ads on glam0ur.com, you wont get your money back, it has one of the worst returns ever.

the traffic is not productive at all, im sure people will attest to this.

i know people that spent $1200 on plugs who got 4 sales in return, which eventually charged back.
Hello Fris,

We haven't had any complaints whatsoever before that i know of, so i am not sure who you mean. Please tell these "people" they can contact me to find a solution.

The traffic is very productive, and the topgeo consists of countries that like to spend money online with their creditcard. Most of it is search engine traffic, that is known to be the best.

I like to actually work with the advertisers, so there are lots of changes to try things out and change banners/programs even during the time someone buys a spot for.

Thanks for your concerns,

Regards,

Hugo.
-------------------------------------
Selling adspots and hardlinks on our network with over 1 MILLION uniques daily! Mostly search engine traffic and VERY GOOD ALEXA: https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1067398
trademeister is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote