View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:51 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by idearich View Post
Hi Amelia,

my name is chris and I'm one of the owners of patnercash/saboom. I'm not aware of any miss happenings at the vegas show. If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to contact me. Just hit me up on Skype: bluemondaze

Günther & Alex have a special mission to review the vegas show event.

have a great rest of the day

chris

Thanks for your reply, Chris. I appreciate it. Just knowing someone will at least take a look at what shenanigans may have gone on does make a good impression, I think. Günther and I have been playing tag on ICQ, although, other than descriptions of who was there, I've posted all the details I recall, but I'd be happy to chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl View Post
Please know that my response to your post previously was showing a personal experience much as you expressed in yours about the same company and I didn't say that your concern was invalid so would appreciate you not putting words in my mouth.
Btw - just to clarify Saboom is not my employer. I work with multiple companies on many levels but none of which are my employer.

I don't know who you witnessed winning the chips in Vegas as there were several drawings over the course of 3 days but I apologize for that experience leaving such a bad taste in your mouth.

You say you approached a Saboom representative at the show and shared your experience with them but I must have missed that and am curious as to how it worked out?

Now I understand you being skeptical of such promotions cause lord knows I've been done wrong numerous times in the past 15 years of being in this biz but the only way in which to prove to you otherwise would be to have you enter I guess?

The only requirement to enter is to SIGN UP to PartnerCash then answer the questions asked on the first post and bump the thread in effort to land on a winning post number.

To make this even more interesting for you seems you are really wound up about the experience you had in Vegas and the concerns of current winners on this thread (of whom I have no clue who any of them are) if you sign up to PartnerCash.com and manage to post on one of the clearly stipulated numbered posts I will be more than happy to match what you win from Saboom in this promotion.

I just raised the stakes for you (and only YOU) to win $50 from Saboom and $50 cash from KiwiSourcing. (actually I'd send a money order as cash ain't safe lol)

SO tell me........will you sign up and give this promotion a shot? (cos this certainly makes things more interesting does it not?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
I will throw another $50 in same terms and conditions, so this makes it $50 from SABOOM and $50 from KIWISSOURCING and Fitty$ from F.U.B.A.R.

Thanks much for your kind offers, JFK and Kiwigirl.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote