View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:16 PM  
GFELIFE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
gfelife is da best

gfelife is da best

I began back in 2004 and shortly afterward found a backdoor into yahoo search results, that initially got me focused on working search engines. Within a few weeks of getting my 'instant' search results with Yahoo search, I had already left my job and began building blogs (weblogs back then) and started to slowly build up a traffic base.

2-3 months after that initial burst from yahoo search, I stumbled on a way to harvest blogs that had been deleted (explained better here) and literally, accumulated several thousand Page Rank of unique sites to start taking over the world with. At the peak with less then a year in the business, and no more then 18 months after buying my first computer, I was pointing links up towards 1,000 new joins a month, with only $100-$120 in expenditures per month.gfelife is da best

I did everything by hand, and it was all about links, there was no scripts or tools that I knew of to use. I didn't trade links with webmasters, I didn't buy links, use directories, social sites, or any of the tools that we have available today to increase our link dynamics and footprints.

Now, today, we have several options, several different ways for us adult webmasters to generate links to our own sites. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of websites in adult that are wishing they had a little more link power, wishing they had a few more contacts in a trade list, and wishing they were higher in search results. It is a harder go then it was many years ago, but that's just natural competition and industry evolution, fortunately for us, there are tools to help us along now.

So here we are, how to generate hardlinks and use strategy based linking tools.

S.E.O. and Hard Links

First off, we should quickly touch on importance of hardlinks to your search results, and just how do the search engines count or value links? A lot of people will tell you that they count them like votes, or consider them 'recommendations' but I have a cooler analogy, and it makes how Google sees and considers links, very simple to understand.

Now in that example the Fat Dicks site is LlajtamasiNews and the trusted sites (guys they go way back with) are sites like debauchery, jays-xxx-links and hoes.com. Real, actual trusted sites that should make a difference and have a long history of rankings and trust built up.

Now Google did not just hand out the rank for a few links on trusted sites. If they had 'walked into that party' and not heard a single blurb about Fat Dicks or LlajtamasiNews, they would never have given it full consideration. You want to be spread out across a variety of authoritative sites, newer sites, mid-range sites etc, just like it should look for any naturally growing site.

Authoritative? Trusted? Mid-range?

Can we cue the analogy maker again? Thanks!

Obviously #1 is your aged, trusted or authoritative domain. #2 is your newer site, but even if it?s perfect, it?s still not to be trusted yet, Google's gotten too many shitty deals from these sites in the past. And then lastly #3 is your lesser valued site. Your mid-range sites can be any combination of these, or in transition from one to the other.

You don't want to remove any of them from your arsenal, you want to use links from all of them to get the job done. Nobody just has 'trusted' sites linking to them, it would make sense that would set off a flag.

Mechanics, Fat Dick Parties, WTF?

Relating this to something simple, that we all know, makes it much easier to understand. You want to know exactly how I get top spots for search results? I go to those parties, and bring my own friends and mechanics (links).

Sounds nuts, but listen. There is 10k results in any given search at Google. So to be a contender all you need to do is be in those 10k results. Then it's a popularity contest. How many sites are going to lead Google to you, and tell them you are the fat dick guy? How can you get all these sites/guys to mention you?

Well for starters, never 'party' alone. If I'm packing up for the 'fat dicks' party I'm bringing 200 of my own friends (links). I'm not going to count on the fact that enough other sites have recommended me, because let?s be honest, it isn't happening. I'm going to strut my Fat Dick around show up with 200-400 maybe 600 of my own friends (links) at that 10k party.

**continued beneath[/QUOTE]

The Full Girlfriend Experience! <--- Take a look at our site!
GFELIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote